Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

Kaska and I.


How many can we fit inside this shower from the movie Karate kid?? 6 so far...



Me, Kaska, Jim

yes all these people fit in my dorm room for the pre-party...



Brandon in his creepy Oompa Loompa costume....






One of my favorite holidays of the year!! The Halloween party is always a big event here and some of the costumes that people come up with are really creative. I employ my favorite aunt- Nancy- in to slave labor for about a week before I come to the Ice- it's always last minute- some kind of wierd tradition we have- and she makes my costume for me. :) She is amazing at a sewing machine- and this year held up to the expectations. Here I am as Zorro... and my "date" for the evening was Kaska. It ended up as more of a group date with a bunch of us girls, and we had a great time! I wish there were more holidays/events that required costumes, though down here, it seems like any party is a reason to get dressed up in something fun! I think I'll have to find my elf costume for Christmas time...

No comments: