Wednesday, November 19, 2008

7 Random Facts About Me





I was tagged by my friend Britta, and here's my list of 7 random or wierd facts about me:

1. When I was really young, I used to have frightmares, which means my body would wake up, but my mind wouldn't. So I would sit straight up in bed screaming from a nightmare with my eyes open, and if you walked towards me I would panic because I was "seeing" my nightmare come towards me. My mom thought about calling in an exorcist, but I grew out of this eventually.

2. In September 2004, I was bit by a black widow 4 times. I went to the emergency room for antibiotic shots, and they gave me pain killers as well. I don't like taking precsription meds very much, so only took half a pill and made it through in pretty good shape. My doctor said I must have a very strong immune system.

3. I can draw the floorplan for every house I've ever lived in (which is impressive since I've never been in one longer than 2 years), and also have a very good memory of most of my dentist's offices as well.

4. I've been to the South Pole- twice.

5. I have licenses in both Tai Chi and Hatha Yoga.

6. I figure skated for a couple years when I was younger.

7. Halloween is one of my favorite days of the year. Getting dressed up in a costume is so fun!!!

I just got in to this blogging thing, so I don't have that many people to tag. So Kristin, Rachel, Massie and Chelsea, Brooke, Andrea, Ron, and Mom- get on it!!

2 comments:

John & Britta said...

Yea you took my tag. I'm so glad. I think I knew all of your fact except that you know all the floor plans of all your homes. Thanks for the happy birthday message for Katie. She is such a big girl. I know it's a long way off but we already can't wait for you to be back again so Katie can get to know her aunt Kris some more.

Anonymous said...

You want me to figure out how to put something else on my blog????
I've got two now, one starting for the company we'll have but its just set up, long way to go.
And my serendipity one, but that has yet to be updated too. :)
Love ya lots and so glad you are having a great time!