Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Eve

A Very Merry Christmas Eve at the Town Party.

Yes, Santa even makes a trip to the Southern Hemisphere so we can all get our pictures with him.



Me,Taryn, Jackie.

Ildiko the hairdresser here this season did my hair for the evening- I could never get it to curl like that!



I went home from the party at a decent hour, but on my way I ran in to Brandon who works for me with a group of people and when I went to hug him, I got picked up and carried off to the party again by this crazy kook. It was a fun evening and I'm glad I went back out again! Hope you all had a good Christmas Eve- and don't worry since I'm living in the future one day ahead of you, I know that Santa made it to visit you all in time!!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you lots and Miss You! Happy New Year!

Kristin Lee said...

Look Kris, I'm commenting!!