Tuesday, February 24, 2009

In New Zealand Again!







(Pics from Last Flight)

I love this place- it's so beautiful and humid and the people are great and I could go on and on about how wonderful it is here!!

I did get in on time, I'm up north in Motueka right now, headed back to Chch tomorrow and I'm headed stateside on Friday. Off to Southeast Asia next week for 3 months!! I feel fortunate to be living the life I am- it's a pretty great one!

I've just been relaxing, eating really great food, drinking really good coffee, looking through travel guides for Asia some more, and oh yeah- I got some shots done too. No side effects thank goodness, so I'm all set for typhoid, polio, yellow fever, and rabies. Just in case there's any wild monkeys mom- I'm good. :)

Well, that's about all I've got to say for now. See some of you soon! Others of you later!!

No comments: